We are recognized for our rapid publication times. Your article will receive a peer review decision 2 weeks after submission, and it will be published online 3-4 weeks from acceptance.
To enable us to process your manuscript as quickly as possible, authors are encouraged to follow the journal’s instructions for authors. These can be found on the journal homepage, by clicking on the “Instructions for authors” link on the right hand side. If you have a specific publication deadline in mind, please get in touch for a presubmission enquiry. This will enable us to arrange a faster peer review and an even smoother production process.
Your article not only appears on SpringerLink but also on the individual journal website and on indexing websites. This means that there are even more ways readers can reach your article.
Rapid publication: Submission to publication in 4-6 weeks
Each article is assigned its own personal contact as part of our concierge service. Our authors can call or e-mail us at any time, and receive immediate updates on the status of their paper. We can guarantee high-quality and excellent personalized author care from submission to online publication.
• We can submit your manuscript on your behalf
• Correspondence can be sent to all those involved (co-authors, medical communications, and industry sponsor) to help prevent delays
• Rapid+ can be flexible to your timelines
• We can help you apply for permissions
• You can ring/email at any time for updates on the status of your manuscript
• We will keep you informed of any potential delays with peer review (such as where conflicting reviews require more detailed consideration by the journal's Editorial Board and/or Editor(s)-in-Chief)
• Revised manuscripts are reviewed within 1 working day
• If not accepted, we can offer alternative journal options (subject to peer review comments)
• The team can help you create enhanced features
Technical & copy edit
• Spelling, grammar and style checks are carried out by a member of the team along with a full data cross check.
• The paper is edited so that it adheres to the journal style
• The edit ensures disclosure/transparency statements are included for compliance with GPP and ICMJE guidelines
• The team will create and help edit your summary slide
• Low-resolution figures can be redrawn if necessary
• The article is typeset in line with the journal style
• We can send you post publication metrics and help you reach a larger audience through social media. See Return on Investment
Don’t just take our word for it. Here are some endorsements from our authors: